My supervision support focuses on nutrition counseling support for adults with disordered eating and binge eating disorder using an Intuitive Eating framework and HAES lens.
Our clients come to us looking for support and often with lots of thoughts and feelings. We also need somewhere to go where our own thoughts, feelings and concerns can be supported. In this way supervision allows everyone to lean back into support so we can keep leaning into our work with our clients.
A little about me: I initially started my Dietetics career in the US working in a start up company focused on disease prevention and management. My move to Australia five years ago gave me the opportunity to deepen and define the way I practice through a HAES lens. I have since spent time upskilling in Intuitive Eating to become a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, in Eating Disorders, HAES, body image and digestive health. I offer weight inclusive care in my private practice to adults seeking to find peace with food, eating and their body.
My hope as your supervisor is:
• To create a space where you can be yourself and share what is feeling sticky/tricky and also exciting about your work
• That you would leave time spent together feeling more confident, supported, brave and enough
• To collaborate with you and give you time and encouragement to reflect on your practice so you can keep developing your skills as an incredible clinician
Could we be a good fit? Are you looking to…….
• Further your counseling skills
• Pursue practicing weight inclusive Dietetics care
• Further skills in offering body image support to clients
• Develop skills and feel supported as an Intuitive Eating Dietitian